How can the WHO Global Action Plan on epilepsy and other neurological disorders be implemented at regional and national levels around the world?
In this episode Sam Pauly and her guests try to answer this question while case studying the region of Europe. They’ll discuss how nations can address disparities and inequalities, as well as achieve success, through collaboration and EU initiatives like Healthier Together.
- John F. Ryan, Deputy Director General Health and Director for Public Health, European Commission
- Georgina Carr, , The Neurological Alliance
- Frédéric Destrebecq, , The European Brain Council
- Tadeusz Hawrot, Senior Advocacy Coordinator, European Federation of Neurological Associations
- Marijeta Mojasevic, Youth Adviser and Disability Rights Activist, Montenegro
- Dr Anette Margrethe Storstein, Norwegian Brain Council
- Emma Rogan, European Multiple Sclerosis Platform (EMSP)
John F. Ryan