In this episode Sam Pauly meets four neurologists to discuss the challenges faced in India across the life course. We’ll examine the role that brain health can play in India; how it can be promoted and its role in prevention of and protection from neurological disorders.
We’ll learn more on what it’s like to live with a neurological disorder in India, both as a child and as an elderly person and we’ll hear more from the WHO on the Intersectoral Global Action Plan on Epilepsy and Other Neurological Disorders which was adopted in 2022.
- Dr Ramla KM, Neuro-developmental Paediatrician, Kerala and a OneNeurology Ambassador
- Dr Sameer Zuberi, Consultant Paediatric Neurologist at the Royal Hospital for Children and Honorary Professor in the University of Glasgow and a OneNeurology Ambassador
- Dr Bindu Menon, Senior Consultant Neurologist and Founder, Dr Bindu Menon Foundation. OneNeurology Ambassador
- Prof Rajinder Dhamija, Professor of Neurology and Director of the Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences in New Delhi. OneNeurology Ambassador
- Anzil Rahman, a young adult living with epilepsy
- Rammohan SS, an adult living with Parkinson’s Disease
- Dr Tarun Dua, Head, Brain Health Unit, WHO
Dr Ramla KM
Dr Sameer Zuberi
Dr Bindu Menon
Prof Rajinder Dhamija