Treatment is under the spotlight in this, our fourth episode.
We’ll be talking about the solutions that exist and the value of bringing them to the people. We’ll also discuss the importance of taking a holistic approach and hear about the importance of innovation.
Plus, we’ll have messages from the some of the companies who are who are delivering innovative solutions and hear from a person living with Young Onset Parkinson’s Disease.
- Frédéric Destrebecq, European Brain Council
- Dr Maria Teresa Ferretti, Women’s Brain Project
- Dr Simone Hiltl, Novartis
- Richelle Flanagan – Young Onset Parkinson’s Disease
- Kim Baden Kristiansen, Brain+
- Annabel Descamps, icometrix
- Jonathan Schreiber, Helpilepsy
Dr Maria Teresa Ferretti
Dr Simone Hiltl