In our final episode we look ahead and ask what is now needed at International, European and national level. We’ll be talking with Dr Tarun Dua, from the World Health Organisation Brain Health Unit and hearing some success stories from Iceland and Norway.
We’ll be discussing the Global Action Plan and hear what’s in store for the OneNeurology Initiative and how people can get involved.
- Dr Tarun Dua, WHO Brain Health Unit
- Anette Storstein, Norwegian Brain Council
- Dr Stefán Yngvason, Reykjalundur Rehabilitation Centre, Iceland
- Donna Walsh, European Federation of Neurological Associations
- Alexandra Heumber Perry, European Federation of Neurological Associations
- Joke Jaarsma, European Federation of Neurological Associations
- Prof Claudio Bassetti, European Academy of Neurology
- Monica di Luca, European Brain Council
- Prof William Carroll, World Federation of Neurology
Dr Tarun Dua
Dr Stefán Yngvason
Alexandra Heumber Perry